Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day Off?

Hooray for finally having a day off! The only problem is, I feel like there's so much to do and so little time. I didn't want to wake up early cause who knows when I'll get to sleep in again, but I have so much to get done before 2pm! Hopefully I'll get everything done in time because at 2 I have to pick Sean up from school so we can come back here and paint my bathroom together, so I have to make sure everything is prepped before he gets here. I cleaned some of the house and checked what my homework is but I still have to copy my math notes into my new notebook, do the homework, then check the homework, and lastly correct the ones I got wrong before prepping the bathroom. However, my homework isn't due until Monday, but how do I know when I'll have another chance to do it? I'm supposed to have tomorrow off too but who knows if that will actually happen.
Blogging my worries doesn't seem to be helping so maybe I should look at the bright side of things. Work is going great, and I'm getting a ton of hours, so hopefully once I finally get paid, I'll have some spending money. I've been dying to do some shopping, but it's been forever since I've gotten any money. Maybe I should just stop procrastinating and get some work done...

No comments:

Post a Comment