Friday, January 11, 2013

Dazed and Confused

There are so many things I wish I could say to so many people, I just don't know how. I don't know how to put what I feel into words. Whether it's pretending I don't have feelings for someone so I don't get hurt or pretending I do so I don't hurt them it's always just as hard. But then I have to think about would it be better to

  1. pretend I don't have such strong feelings for them and then we can just stay friends and nothing will get complicated but then they'll never know how I really feel about them and maybe I'll lose them because they feel the same way about me but I'm too scared to let them get close,
  2. or tell them how I really feel and risk everything and maybe they'll feel the same way and things will be great but maybe they won't and I'll lose a really good friend.
The other situation I'm faced with is should I
  1. pretend that I feel the same way they do because I don't have the heart to tell them that I don't because I know it will hurt them and then eventually they figure out that I really don't actually like them because I can only pretend for so long and then it probably hurts them even worse,
  2. or tell them straight up that I just don't feel that way about them and know that I've hurt them but hope that they can forgive me. After all, I can't help my feelings.
The main problem I have is that I can't put my thoughts into words and I don't know how to tell people how I really feel and I'm always so afraid of the outcome that I don't know what to choose. I know I led Troy on but I didn't mean to. I told him I wasn't ready for anything but maybe I could be with the right person. But that person just isn't him. He's been great to me, super sweet and everything but I just plain don't have those feelings for him. I thought if I kept going along with it sooner or later I might start to like him but I just don't. The other thing is Armand. He's a fucking amazing friend and the last thing I want to do is lose him or hurt him. I think I really like him, but I don't know if I should tell him or not. We made a deal that if either one of us fell for the other, we would keep it to ourselves. But what if I want to know? I don't know if it would be better to tell him straight up that I'm starting to have feelings for him, or if I should just keep it to myself. I just don't want to complicate things between us. I think maybe I should just give it some more time. I'll straighten things out with Troy first before I do anything with Armand because if anything does happen with us I want it to mean something.

No comments:

Post a Comment