Friday, November 16, 2012

Out With The Old, in With The New

I'd like to say my life is on track and everything is perfect but this isn't the end of a Disney movie. I haven't stumbled across a house of dwarfs, defeated an evil queen, met my fairy godmother, or been rescued by my Prince Charming. Instead, I signed up for my classes next semester, became a liberal arts major so I can transfer to an architecture major, got a good job at a sporting goods store, made a really good friend who I spend a lot of time with, and started talking to Sean again. We're taking things slow and not jumping into any commitments yet, but we're atleast seeing each other again and things are going pretty good. I think I'm almost happy again. I'm spending the summer with my second mom Laurel, and I'll be interning at her company getting some experience in sports event management and broadening my mind a little bit. I'm expanding my options and taking control of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment