Friday, November 30, 2012

College Experience?

I've literally spent my entire day sitting in front of this laptop attempting to write this damn research paper, and I think it's time I give up for the night. I've gotten about 4 1/2 pages done so far and I don't see it getting any further. The only problem is, I feel like it sucks. My whole introduction is all about designer babies and choosing traits, but the body is about screening for genetic disorders and gender selection, I barely have anything about actually choosing traits. In my most recent paragraph I finally brought up the topic because I realized I had barely said anything about it yet but I don't have much more to say about it. I explained the process behind it, but there really isn't much more to say on it. When I finish it tomorrow I think I'm gonna have Jon look at it and see what he thinks. I'm just not confident in it yet and it's due on Wednesday.

On another note, I started talking to Sean today. I had the craziest dream last night, not even gonna begin to explain it, but Sean was in it and it really made me miss him. I do love him still deep down, but when he walked away he broke my heart, and although I got past it, my heart never healed, and now it's like it won't me let him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment