Thursday, May 2, 2013

Love And Be Loved

A few months ago I wrote in a post that I wanted a man to take on the world with and I think I found him. For almost two months now I've been with someone really amazing. He's reminded me that it's okay to feel something. He even showed me how when I didn't think I could anymore. It felt like fate. We thought we were broken beyond repair with nothing left, but he saw the real me that was buried down inside, and I saw him. And from the moment we met I've loved every part of him. I thought he was just some guy who didn't really give a shit, but now I know that he's a sweetheart who wants the same thing I do, to love and be loved. I don't know if I'm ready to be loved but I know that if I am, I want it to be him and no one else. He's all I think about, all I want. And I'm his, completely.

"Let others race to the moon,
Through time and space to the moon.
My goal is greater than this,
To reach your lips, to share your kiss.
To stay in your arms
Is the dream I pursue.
To be sheltered and safe from the storm,
To be cozy and ever so warm,
And for always to love 
And be loved by you."

No comments:

Post a Comment