Thursday, May 9, 2013

Insecurities

Why do I always feel like I'm just not good enough? I never feel like I'm good enough for anybody. And that's why everyone always leaves. Boyfriends, friends, I mean my parents didn't even want me. And if I was never good enough for any of them, why would I be good enough for Rikki now? I'm not. And I will never feel like I am. Why should he stick around? I'm never gonna be good enough for him, and there will always be better girls out there. People in my life only stick around while it's convenient for them. Eventually they're gonna leave, and maybe they'll come back when they feel like it, cause you know I'll always be right here waiting. And this is exactly why I'm always gonna be waiting for Rikki to leave, no matter how many times he tells me he isn't going anywhere. Why would he stay? I'm not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment